Gold & Diamond Outlet offers a complete range of on site jewelry repair, alteration, and remount services including gold, platinum and silver repair, laser welding, solders, ring sizing, stone setting, watch batteries, and remounting. Whether your piece is worn, damaged, or simply out of style, our jeweler is dedicated to extending the life of your jewelry.
You will have the security and peace of mind knowing our full-time jeweler will work on your jewelry and it will not leave our premises.
All of our jewelry services begin with an initial consultation and inspection of your piece and includes a free estimate. Each piece is handled with the utmost respect and care and clients can rest assured their items are safe when jewelry is left in our care. Our high security safes provides peace of mind.
The following is a sample list of jewelry repairs we offer:
- Shank work (including soldering, ring sizing, mounting assembly and installing).
- All prong work (including re-tipping and replacing prongs).
- Stone setting (including tightening, channel set, bezel set, bead set, pave’ set and bright cutting).
- Finishing (including plating, epoxy, polishing & clean ring, satin finish and florentine finish).
- Chain repairs/soldering (including advanced chain repair, basic chain repair, chain braiding with soldering, jump ring solder and charm soldering).
- Clasp repair (including spring rings, fish hook, lobster claw, box clasp and barrel clasp).
- Earring repair (including soldering post, screw-back and post conversion, lever-back drop conversion and converting bracelet link to earring conversion).
- Fabrication (including rebuilding bezel, seat and channel sets, gold link rebuilding, gold link addition/removal and bail repair).
- Platinum (basic and advanced platinum welding and ring sizing).
- Miscellaneous (including fabrication, gold testing and diamond testing).
- Watch link removal, battery replacement.
Gold & Diamomd Outlet has added a Laser Welder to our long list of tools which eliminates so many problems with design and repair. Mostly it eliminates the need to apply heat from the soldering torch which keeps stones, enamels and thin metals safe. This allows us to restore and repair jewelry that is considered too delicate or fragile. The laser welder makes it possible to do repairs that were once impossible. Designing and constructing custom pieces with the laser has given us much more freedom to create truly amazing designs. Laser welding is possible on most metals ranging from gold, platinum, silver, titanium, and even gold filled.
Bring your jewelry to Gold & Diamond Outlet for a free estimate and let our expert jeweler take care of you.
Watch Battery and Watch Bands
We also offer a battery and watchband changing service. Gold & Diamond Outlet does a huge watch battery replacement business! We literally change thousands of watch batteries each year. Because of the dangers inherent with opening the back of a watch, you shouldn’t try this at home. Unfortunately, that is exactly the reason why it is so difficult to find a place you can have this service performed. It gets very costly when inexperience leads to the breaking of a crystal or slips that damage the movement inside of a valuable watch.
We have the experience, the tools and the means by which you can have your watch batteries replaced.
When Gold & Diamond Outlet repairs or customizes your jewelry you will:
- relax knowing you have someone reliable and reputable to do quality work.
- have the benefit of dealing with a recognized and trusted jeweler for over 20 years! .
- be guaranteed your jewelry to be inspected for quality assurance.
- have the pleasure to wear your jewelry again with confidence!
- join our growing family of satisfied customers.
Contact us for a consultation and find out what we can make for you. And remember, you will always work directly with your jeweler.